Monday 20 July 2015

My Disc Wouldn't Whiz!

As I was driving to work today I thought about Tali, and the very first time we took her to the lake. She was younger than most, but it was either tire her out or kill her! Honestly she was a bloody handful as a pup - well and as an adult really. I guess having the litter "made her," if ever a bitch was destine to have a litter it was Tali, she was the best mum who shone after having the litter. Sadly then after neutering she lost something, that spark that made her who she had always been was somehow dimmed. None of my others have been affected by spaying, but Tali was!
Anyway from that first time at the lake she loved it, she ran in and swam ... and now at 10 and a half she still does the same. Maybe hydrotherapy would be more beneficial at her age, but how the hell can you deprive them of doing what they love? There is nothing more satisfying than watching them having so much fun, exploring new places with new sights and smells. They love life and I love watching them doing what they do best!




Panic stations almost set in then, these photo are not on this PC, well the top three from 2005 anyway. As I loaded the disc it wouldn't open, I tried three or 4 times before they loaded. They and all the others are too precious too loose so have now been backed up! My god, give a week or two the bottom two are are 10 years apart from the others!
 Go Tali Go!!!