Wednesday 29 July 2015

Day 7 Of My 9 Days Off




After a soaking on the first walk I came home and changed into my waterproofs, only to have sunshine and increasing temperatures on my second walk. So another quick change before the third walk and I found myself watching the blackening skies and low clouds which followed us. Luckily I was just arriving home as the next set of showers arrived!  I only had the small camera so the quality of photos are not half as good, I won't risk the big camera in this weather but I love having the photos so I can look back at treasured memories.
They say, don't they that "You live your life looking forward and understand it looking back." Whether I need to look back to understand it all or not, well that I don't know. I think we learn a lot as we go along, in the moment so to speak. Today I learned that going back for and sticking a lead on Tali and marching her away from next doors caravan is much more rewarding and much less frustrating that standing there calling her and being ignored! (Haha - but not at the time!) I guess each day, each event is individual and we do learn valuable lessons everyday of our lives, those who profess to know it all are very very arrogant, or more likely naive.
Anyway I just love to look back at these photos, remember the days, the events, treasured memories of my beautiful family .. even if some are playing the deaf old lady card!!! (Which she's not)