Saturday 13 December 2014

Stella

Stella and Shon
This is exactly the life I want for my babies, if you can't give them this then don't ask me for a puppy!
Seriously I understand not everyone can have a dog on the bed ... but you know what I mean! 
It would break my heart to know that any of the babies that we have loved and cherished are out in a kennel, or tied to a chain. It has happened, and I could do shit all about it. But I will do everything in my power to make sure it never happens again!
I do hope to see Stella again soon, and I've been lucky to see Caleb on regular intervals and have seen Barney and Luna the once since they left. Bonnie is a little further away, but hopefully we can make the trip to Malvern sometime next year. 
Another I haven't seen since she left is Pepsi from the "H" litter ... I have had photos but I'd love to see her again sometime!