Tuesday 9 December 2014

Out Of Quarantine

Well thankfully it's been over a week since anyone coughed so we are now safe to go out and about in public places again. Gutted we missed the Ring Craft Xmas match, but hey that's life!!! Funny how something considered so highly contagions only affected 4 out of 9 of the dogs, and they the 4 younger ones too. I guess it's like colds and the flu in people, some get it some don't! 
Sammi is at the peak of her season. Nico is pretty excited, Mikey as ever will get worse now with everyday. Finlay will probably notice when it's over and I'm hoping that this time anyway it will pass Loki by .. 
Talking of Loki, I can't get over the bone on him now. God I new he would improve but I never expected him to look this good. I am currently feeding him on James Wellbeloved, but when it finishes I have a bag of Arden Grange for him, no real reason just another good quality food. Expensive I know, but at this age I just want to give him the best I can.