Saturday 13 December 2014

Dinas Dinlle's December Day












Too many pics to pick just two - click to enlarge!
With Sammi still in season Mikey is getting his walk with Loki. Not the usual amount of time out for him, but still he's getting the adventures. I'm not a huge fan of going to the beach, I'm much happier on my mountain, but I have to admit it was stunning there this morning. 
Made even more special with Steve for company! 
Adults Out Too
Finlay, Nico and Jezi
Four Generations of girls - Tali, Asha. Ziva and Sammi
Today's walk where mostly a pleasure though Nico was an absolute prat on the first walk. He's a such an obedient, easy and sensible dog .. until I have a bitch in season. Then he completely forgets himself! 
The second walk was great until I met the mountain rescue people practicing. You've got a whole fecking mountain ... please don't follow me, I do have my hands full especially with a bitch in season! I even turned tail and went back through the quarry to avoid them... and what did they do ... the same and appeared at the bottom of that track too!!! AHhh