Tuesday 23 December 2014

Birthday Girl

This time last year I was "waiting!" I knew the pups were getting restless and that the birth was imminent. Today I'm going over the events again in my head. It was all so wonderful, the whole pregnancy, the birth and watching the pups grow up. It was emotional but just fantastic, until they started to leave. Now that broke my bloody heart! 
Everyone knows what Sammi means to me, she's really has brightened up our lives. Yeah, she's a handful, strong willed and determined ... but god she's a star, a pleasure to love and a pleasure to live with. 
It's always been said that Sammi takes after Nico, no doubts she does. A few people even commented that the whole litter had completely taken after their dad. Well they are wrong there, all you have to do is see Caleb to see a masculine version of Ziva, Luna looks like a young Tali and the long coats look pretty much like previous "Blanik" long coats. But I have to agree,  in looks Sammi mainly is her daddy's daughter, but as you can see she has taken some of her habits/behaviour from her mother! 
Today we popped into Wilko's in Porthmadog to get Sammi some birthday pressie's. But someone little and very cheeky has taken possession of most of them!