Wednesday 11 September 2024

My Favourite!

                         
Girls - The long and the short of it!
Jet
I guess when you post on social media you have to expect people to have a preference in a litter, human nature, it happens all the time with the adults too. Though some people can't see beyond the male, I have to say that the worst for doing it are the LSH fraternity, they can't see beyond the coat, and when it's constant, yeah it's hurtful. I'm blessed to have these little guys, I love all of them and give them all equal time and love. Ok, maybe I haven't allowed myself to do what I usually do and fall in love with the male, I knew from the off that he was not staying. It's harder with the girls as though I am leaning one way it's not written in stone and I could still change my mind. Anyway I think all three are stunning.