Wednesday 3 May 2023

Zoe

My stunning boy has had a mating this morning, he was quite the professional. The bitch tested 17.6 yesterday, so would have been late 20ies to early 30ies today - hopefully bang on. Zoe was a maiden bitch and a little unsure at first, but after a walk around the field she was more receptive to the idea. I have to say she is one of the nicest bitches who has been here to any of the stud dogs. It's not often that I think "Wow" when the female comes out of the car. I was so impressed with her and it was so lovely to hear her owner gushing over Orin. 
Another bitch who was due in season in a month or so has come in season early and is due at the weekend so therefore I declined when I had an enquiry for the third bitch who was also in season - not that there was anything wrong with her breeding or health tests, but I'd committed to two people and I don't want things to clash. I'm sure Orin wouldn't mind ... but I do!