Monday 8 May 2023

Prat Of The Week!

In all my years of having dogs I've never had a dog with no recall - till now. Having been in the top field with Orin and his lady friend yesterday, I guess the gate hadn't been shut correctly. Last night I let Zeus out for a wee, and when I went to get him in, he wasn't there. Honestly, I felt sick with worry, but then I saw the gate was open. It was about 9.15pm so almost dark, but I could just make him out sitting right at the top of the field. Zeus come ... "Nope I'm alright sitting here ta!" ZEUS COME. "I said I'm Ok here." So seething and in my Pj/s, slippers and dressing gown I had to walk up the field to get him, and as I got close ... well I bet you know what he did? Yes he set off and ran round and round like a Tw*t on speed ... two options, get his ball or get his mother ... the ball on a long rope worked!