Thursday 18 May 2023

One Week On

It's been a week since our nightmare began. Yesterday and this morning I keep going through this time last week we did this, or that, or it was her last meal or walk or whatever. I'm trying not to do it, but I can't help it, I'm clock watching. I swear I've not known grief like this before, I've not known hurt like this and my god I've experienced so much loss of amazing family members over the years. If only I could turn the clock back and tell myself not to go... 
I have to start to deal with it, I have to try and get it together for the sake of the ones who need me, and for my own sake or this state of mind will surely make me ill. 
Kaiah bach we miss you so much, my heart may heal in time but I'll never ever forget you. You gave me so much joy, you will always be my special surprise package.