Tuesday 23 May 2023

Zeus' Morning Out

A short but scenic walk in Tremadog, only slightly ruined by the sounds of a busy road! Ah well we can't have everything! The Hawthorn is fantastic this year, now I wonder if that means it will be rich of berries in the Autumn? My Nain always said if the gorse was full of flower it would be a wet Summer and if the Hawthorn was full of berries it would be a cold Winter, we'll see!!!!
I saw Paul Jones, Mum didn't remember him 😲 I was totally besotted with him back in the day. He was such a perfect, good-looking young man with a lovely personality ... going to work was a pleasure, he was always out of my league, but I was glad he was my friend. 
Zeus was super, but stayed on his lead, such a bloody shame in such an open space but yesterday morning was still all too fresh in my mind. He had it on him and wouldn't come in, not even his mother managed to convince him to come, we had delivery men watching at the gate and Linda laughing instead of helping! Friends eh! LOL