Monday 29 May 2023

Bath Champ Show

Sorry for the delay in posting. Thanks to everyone who shared their day at Bath Champ show with me. I had a lovely time with only one meltdown due to compassionate words which were kindly spoken but maybe at the wrong time. Thanks to Bev and Heulwen for putting me back together so I could enjoy the rest of the day. I was happy with the Blanik boys, both getting a third in their classes, Callan in PGD and Orin in LD. Siska looked lovely in PGB and for a change actually put a bit of effort into it, but I have to admit I was disappointed with her result. Hell you all know my obsessions with pasterns and feet, I'll say no more! Sadly no photos of the boys in the ring and just a couple of Siska. I really enjoyed having a night away, thanks to Bethan, Darryl and Marian for making it possible and to Steve for looking after the gang at home. Thanks Sarah for the card and flowers, they made it safely back to Wales. It really was great to catchup and chat with important friends that I hadn't seen in far too long. (Katrina and Yvette) Well done to Sarah and Sully on Best Veteran and I hope Ellie remembers the Welsh lessons! lol Thank you as always for your handling. Like I said, thanks to all my mates for a great time, but especially Orin and Siska who were faultless in their behaviour throughout the time away, and as ever they just take everything I throw at them in their stride. They are amazing, I'm so proud!