Thursday 25 May 2023

Tomorrow

Someone told me, don't look back with regret, look forward with hope. Tomorrow will be a difficult day, the anniversary of loosing Nico, and the beginning of the downward spiral that followed. Though I guess I'd like to sit at home and sink further into self-pity, I can't, plans have been made. Tomorrow Siska, Orin and myself are off with friends and staying the night close to the venue of Bath Championship show. I'm not used to staying away, and this will be the second time this year. Wow I think the last time before this year was when I was in hospital, and that was 2015!
I took the beautiful portrait of Kaiah to the framing shop in Penygroes, I guess it'll be a little dear, but it needs doing properly and I'd be scared that we'd do a botch job. I did embarrass myself and burst into tears in the shop, but I just can't control my emotions at present. 
So tomorrow, I hope is the beginning of another chapter in life. I know the grief will linger long and hard, but let's hope the sadness fades and that as we come to and face this anniversary that there are brighter, happier days ahead.