Wednesday 23 March 2022

Training

Last night I went to training in Pentrefelin with Orin. It started off badly, very badly, with Orin uncomfortable and growling in the hall. I've never seen him growl before but luckily I managed to keep it together. I reprimanded him but then instantly gave Arwyn the instructor chicken to give him. I could see Orin was just uncomfortable and not aggressive. Luckily, Orin is a greedy dog and within minutes he was fine and back to his normal self. Arwyn was very hands-on, he said I'm really manhandling him, and O was fine. I asked to move Orin at the back of the class the first time, then at the front with a big gap and then in the last section I stood him and moved him in the middle. He was great. So yeah, an odd out of character start, but thankfully with a really positive outcome.