Friday 11 March 2022

Crufts

Cr


 
Crufts has left us with mixed emotions again - I was over the moon to see Orin win his class, he looked wonderful in the hands of Sarah, but I was devastated when he was bitten in the tail in challenge. My sweet, lovely boy was so upset, I can only hope that now I'm more upset about it than he is. Siska was her usual handful in the class, she wanted to come out of the ring to mess with her mates as she'd been doing all morning. Thankfully, her handler was able to take control of her and managed to steer her to a third place in the class. Anyone who knows Siska will know that she is a determined young lady, Siska always tries to do what Siska wants. Huge well done to Bethan and Darryl on Blanik Lancelot's second place too. 
A huge thanks to friends for their support and well done to all who succeeded to be placed yesterday. I'm grateful to Sarah for her handling and for all the videos and photos of my gang, they mean the world - precious memories.
Hopefully we will have some photos of all three to share over the next few days...