Saturday 12 March 2022

Crufts Again

 I'm sorry, but I'm not, actually I'm too bloody proud to be sorry. Three Blanik bred dogs in the ring and all in the top three, and we mustn't forget Bella who was 4th in Veteran bitch. I just have to share these cracking photos that Bethan took - and we are still waiting for Joyal's photos to go online! 
Callan - 2nd in junior dog 
Siska - 3rd in junior bitch 
Little Miss had it on her at the beginning of the class and those on social media who don't know her worried that she was stressed and being handled harshly. Those of us who know Siska were only too pleased to see an experienced handler insisting that Siska did as she was told. Siska is wonderful, affectionate and obedient, but Siska is also strong-willed and determined. With no rules and boundaries, little miss would soon run riot. People are sometimes too quick to judge without knowing the facts!
Bella 4th in Veteran Bitch
The highlight of my day - Beautiful Orin 1st in his last yearling class. I honestly looked at the catalogue and thought that there was only one dog that could have beaten him, the lovely Derrick was second. Though I have to admit the top 5 in the class were quality dogs, for me Derrick and Orin will always go neck and neck, one day he will beat us! Orin will be in PGD at his next show, he'll now be fighting with the big guns. I'm proud to say that in age classes he's never been out of the top three. Let's keep fighting for top honours O, let's be the dog they dread seeing against them. 
The five dogs placed in Yearling.