Wednesday 8 April 2020

What Do They Mean?

The Boys
Kyriacos is a Greek male given name, which means "of the lord."  Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou - My hero
Kazio comes from the Polish origin and is primarily given as a male name and is pronounced as KEYZiyow. It means Peacemaker, but research also shows it can mean "destroyer of peace" ... Ooops! As I said I just got it in my head because of the George Ezra song Cassy O.
Kiaan is a boy's name meaning "grace of God". To be honest another I picked up on on one of the medical dramas that Steve watches - Holby or Casualty... not sure which.
Kanani Of Hawaiian origin meaning “The beautiful one”.

The Girls
Kamri - Unknown origin and means "Very pretty and cute with a little spicy attitude. But of course Kamri is a tribute to "Lledfegin Camri." Nikki our foundation.
Kassia was one of my second choice names - Of Greek origin the meaning of the name Kassia is: Pure; Spicy cinnamon.
Kayla The Hebrew meaning of Kayla is: Laurel crown, The crown of victory.
Kayleigh - as a name for girls is of Gaelic origin, and the name Kayleigh means "slim and fair; beautiful and slender. But yeah, one of my favourite songs by Marillion
Klarrisa as a girls' name is pronounced klare-ISS-ah. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Klarissa is "bright, famous, clear".