Friday 17 April 2020

More About Biscuit

Well you have to admit dear Biscuit is looking more and more like a LSH isn't he. Last night I asked the question of those who are usually with me in the discussions on coat .. Is he or isn't he? It was still a 50/50 split, and even those who are leaning towards LSH are saying "but I'm not 100% convinced!" We all think we can spot them a mile off, we usually do but this guy has kept us all guessing. He hasn't had the classic head shape in the early weeks, he doesn't have a huge coat or hairy feet and hocks ... but there is no doubting he has always looked different and left me with a nagging doubt.
Biscuit is one of my front runners and his coat won't change that. If he has the best show potential then he will stay, regardless of coat! I'm not saying it is my preference, you all know it isn't; but in this day an age with both coat varieties being acceptable for the show ring then it's not a reason to dismiss an otherwise promising pup!