Friday 24 April 2020

Goodnight

Well the new bedtime set up went well. The big crate takes about a third of the space for them to sleep and there is a bigger area covered in newspaper for them to use to play and go to the loo. The crate is covered on three sides giving it a safe deny like feel, and obviously the front door has been removed. I was dreading finding a crate full of pee and puppies asleep on the paper in the morning .. I think it was the "F" litter who did it, and that would make sense because I did struggle to get Tali clean in her crate over night. Anyway to try and help them get it right after setting it up I climbed into the crate (Yes it is that big) and we all snuggled together till they fell asleep. A coupe did stir when I got out but soon settled again. I took this photo just before going to bed .... Blanik K kids say ... "we got it! "