Sunday 19 April 2020

More Adventures


















Ken and Fudge

Biscuit

  
Spice and Basil

Chilli 


















Ginger and Beth
*****
Today I had a go at standing everyone, just so they get use to being stood really. Yeah it was fun! I swear if I had to pick a male now I wouldn't know where to start, they all have their virtues. To be critical Basil hasn't as much coat as Ken and Fudge .. and Biscuit of course is becoming hairier by the day!
I found it easier to put the bitches in some sort of order, Ginger has been catching my eye quite a lot and Beth is just so tidy and together. Spice was as usual OTT but today I think I saw enough so say I would  have her over Chilli .. but only just. Of course it is not the best age to pick, it will be all change soon no doubts, but somehow I can't help but look!
Ken really not taking it seriously