Friday 3 April 2020

Two Weeks

They've all had their nails cut and were weighed. Basil has almost caught up with Ken. He was the smallest male and I was initially concerned about him as he was so small, thankfully he's looking great now. Chilli is the biggest of the bitches with Winnie still small but now doing very well. Beth and Ginger are a little behind but were smaller at birth so I guess they are keeping up. Though some are smaller generally now they are close to Asha's nine at the same age. They are so content and  peaceful, well mostly, at 2am and 4am there was a riot in the box! Actually it's great to see them becoming aware of each other and there are some early play moves now. 
I'm obviously still sleeping in the kitchen on the camp bed, or trying too. I'm there to serve Sammi so she can care for her family. If I'm lucky I get 4 hours of broken sleep over night, but it usually between 3 and 4hrs. Sammi has a meal around 2am and a wee and drink around 4 am. Steve gets up around 6.30am and I get to bed around 7am for about 3 hours. I then just grab a kip here and there during the day when the opportunity arises, but it's all so worth it!