Saturday 23 December 2017

Yodeling Cross

I had a text from Yodel whilst at my parent's house yesterday afternoon to say our Zooplus parcel had been delivered. Thinking it was one of the regular drivers I thought it would have been left somewhere safe .. but no parcel. I contacted my neighbours, no parcel. After being on hold with Yodel for 45mins I was told that my parcel had indeed been delivered and signed for by someone with the surname of "Stanley." I said "NO" we were not home. She said she would look into it and contact me within 4 hours - I've heard nothing.
Last night the parcel arrived, it had been left outside a house on the outskirts of the village and he kindly bought it up for us. The gentleman had come home and found it on his doorstep, so no he hadn't signed for it! I'm bloody seething with them, I'd have preferred for it to not have been delivered than just left on someone's doorstep. The parcel was £70+ of Tali's special diet, thank god for his honestly or Tali would not have been eating over Xmas!