Tuesday 26 December 2017

Perfect Asha?

I have to say Asha is and has been one of the easiest bitches I've ever had the pleasure of living with. She's sweet natured, obedient, trustworthy and a fair pack member. When we walk I don't generally watch her, to be honest I totally rely on her to keep up or not go too far. I'm watching Tali and keeping an extra eye out on what Ziva and Sammi are up too, though to be fair they are pretty good too, so just watching Tali it is then! But of course, no dog is perfect and Asha has her vice .. her greedy!
Asha has been known to steal from people bags and pockets at shows, she'll even take treats down off their grooming tables. But the most embarrassing incident ever was when she got someones sandwiches out of their bag at Manchester Champ show. She was in the ring waiting for her turn, I was watching the judging and I thought she standing quietly .. she wasn't! Poor Sally lost her lunch that day, and Asha really enjoyed the show! Funnily enough she was 4th in quite a large class, the judge telling the handler that she missed out on top honors as she was carrying a little extra weight! I wonder why???
Anyway at 9pm daily Tali gets her supper. Last night I wasn't waiting in the middle when they came in, I'd realised it was raining and had gone to get towels, but Steve was there! All I heard was "Asha .. Asha .. Oh Asha you cow .. that was your mothers fish!" Yep you've guess it Asha took advantage of the fact I wasn't there and stole Tali's supper from her crate, leaving Tali having to have a quickly made and cooled scrambled egg instead. Happy Xmas Asha!