Wednesday 27 December 2017

No Walks Today

The last few weeks have finally caught up with me and my damaged brain is exhausted. It's so hard to do as I'm suppose to and rest every few hours, especially with so much going on, but of course as predicted by those in the know it does catch up with me! What I also find fascinating is as I was told in Walton my lack of interest in alcohol is also decreasing rapidly. I remember dismissing it when they told me, and I've not really thought about it till recently, but I do prefer a glass of Diet Coke to a cider, or a cup of tea to a glass of wine these days!
Steve will be taking the dogs to the fields today, they'll just have to cope with that for today. I went back to bed till after 11am this morning but with Steve around at least the youngsters got to play in yard. They are now settled for a couple of hours but without any exercise at all the evening will be hell!
 Picture of Tali refusing to settle till she'shad lunch, bless her in this she is showing her years!