Saturday 16 December 2017

So Yesterday

Tali the opportunist 
A day of a catalouge of errors that could have been disastrous .. but somehow wasn't!
My mornings run like clockwork. I get up, give Tali her pills then Jezi and Nico go out, I prepare their breakfasts put it in their crates and they come in and run to their crates to eat. Then I let the seven out, prepare their breakfast, feed the cats and let the seven in .. most run to their crates to eat, Ross dilly dally's and Tali knows their is no breakfast for her usually stands in the middle of the floor with a face like a slapped arse. Nico and Jezi go back out, I clean the fire and load it for the day, have my breakfast then Tali has hers .. simple .. but not yesterday!
Yesterday I let Nico and Jezi back in for their breakfasts and Jezi stood in the middle of the floor. I told her to go for her breakfast but she just stood and looked at me .. I was confused as Jezi is quite greedy, but then I realised her breakfast wasn't there and I went looking for it. I'd put it back in the pile with the seven's breakfasts. Anyway I gave it to her, shut her in and let the seven out, only to realise that number eight was following them out. OMG Nico, "Nico," in my confusion I hadn't shut him in. He'd well finished his breakfast and followed the others out, but he and Loki do not get on, luckily Nico came to me and Loki went out without noticing. I shut Nico in, prepared the seven breakfasts, put Tali's in the cupboard for later and fed the cats. I let the seven in and as usual the race between the bitches to get to their food first was a close call between Asha and Kaiah .. pair of pigs! Ross and Loki are never as greedy and Ross decided in his wisdom that he would go into Kaiah's crate with her. She was eating, growling and snarling at the same time, now she adores Ross but never come between this woman and her food. I grabbed him pulled him out to see Tali, ever the opportunist was in his crate stealing his breakfast! As I got nearer she filled her mouth like a flaming hamster, god I was cross with her as she's on a special diet .. so hoping for no flare up of IBS. Anyway I shut her in, let Nico and Jezi out, shut the door and there was Loki standing behind me. He'd eaten his breakfast but not been shut in!
2012 - when sisters where friends
Late in the morning as we were getting ready to go into town I let the seven out of the living room and let Nico and Jezi in there whilst I got myself ready to go out. I let the seven into the middle room to pop them into their crates .. six .. still six. I called Ziva, no sign of her. She must be having a poo I thought and I put the others to bed. I called her again, still no sign of her .. I went outside, I checked all the other crates, checked the bathroom, no Ziva. Then I heard Steve call, quite calmly "Rhian come in here!" Ziva lay shaking on the sofa in the living room whilst Jezi stood in the middle of the room staring at her. Now these are sister .. and they don't get on, though there has been no fight since they were teenagers, but only as I've not given them the opportunity. This could have been the biggest disaster of the day. But luckily as Steve stood in the middle both bitches respected the others space and a disaster was averted. Why the hell did I not notice she hadn't gone out? I'd left her on the sofa!
We went into town, we had some important documents to get sorted. Before leaving I'd checked the documents and put them in an envelope to take with me. There was no parking spaces so Steve stayed in the van whilst I went to the offices. The lady took the stuff out and asked me for the signed form, I said .. It's in there. No she replied this is just the information sheet. I picked up the wrong pile of papers! God I was so embarrassed, I felt such an idiot.
Yesterday afternoon Steve took the correct stuff back to the offices and I carried on wrapping Xmas pressie. I came across a CD and thought, but this is the CD I got for Steve and I wrapped it this morning .. Wrong! I'd wrapped my brother's CD and put in with Steve's Xmas present.
Rhostryfan - No one to be seen?
They were all there!
Maybe I should have stayed in bed yesterday? I knew it was going to be a difficult day but it was not the kind of difficulties I was expecting. Yes I cried .. and I thought of him and maybe that's why everything did go wrong as my mind was elsewhere and though things normally work like clockwork it only takes a lack of concentration to throw a spanner in the works.
I only did the one walk yesterday, the others had to cope with the fields. That walk was not brilliantly successful either with every dog owner in Rhosgafan deciding to walk at the same time as me. Still I need my walk as much as the youngsters do. I'm still 2lb short of the weight target I'd set myself for Xmas and I've been stuck there for a couple of weeks so I doubt it'll move in time now. I've proud with what I've lost in total but there is still a way to go .. so please my lovely friends no Pringles, cider, chocolate or cakes for Xmas! LOL