Saturday 30 December 2017

Ross is 7 Months ..

 .. and to be fair he's looking pretty good, even if I do say so myself. For some reason we just were not able to get a decent photo of him today. He was a little sluggish and the more we tried the worst it got, so with fading lights we had to give up. Conformation wise he's very unexaggerated  and well put together. Being critical, as I am, his coat is still poor, but looking back I guess he has more than Blade and is about equal to Mikey at the same age. Like I've said his coat is not too bad I suppose, it's the furnishings that are conspicuous in their absence. 
Anyway Mr Poldark stands at 63cms at the wither, and is 32.8kg. Equal in height to Mikey and half a cm smaller than Loki was which is hardly worth thinking about is it. I was surprised to discover that he weighs more than Loki did, only a KG, but still unexpected. So it's a case of see what happens now I guess, I'd be chuffed if he just grew an extra 2 cms and didn't do a Loki and decide on some extra height! Next weigh in will be the end of January and that seems a long time away right now!