Friday 15 December 2017

Blanik Excentrik

Louis 
21/7/03 - 15/12/12
This video was recorded on the 20/5/12. Louis had already been ill for some time, but as you can see he was totally unaware of his illness. His quality of life was still top class. This video was taken the day a vet told me to "Have the balls to know when it's time to put him to sleep!" I did, his health and well being came before my feelings. I made a complaint about the vet to the then senior partner and she apologised on his behalf agreeing that in May of that year it was not Louis' time. No he couldn't be "fixed" but he was happy and loved .. we coped with the downside of his condition without once showing our disapproval. I cried when he was not in the room, never in his company. 
Kiri, who also died that year at almost 14 years old and Finlay are also in the video.