Saturday 23 December 2017

Happy Birthday My Sammi B.


On the 23rd of Dec 2013 a true Angel was born (well actually, and truthfully it was the 24th! -  When puppies are born over night I register them on the date when the majority were born, Barney and Sammi were born just after midnight!) So Happy Official Birthday Sammi Belle Stanley, we can celebrate for 2 days. And a Huge Happy Birthday to all your lovely siblings, indeed a special litter ... Luna, Stella, Bonnie, Caleb and Barney.
I love all my dogs and would give them the world, but some of them get to you more, some of them get right under your skin. Sammi is one of those. I fell in love with her when she was just three weeks old, I prayed she would be the one with the most potential to fly the Blanik flag, and she was, had she not been I doubt I could ever have let her go! She was not the easiest of puppies and so christened "The Naughty Angel" now she is simply "The Angel," and mostly she is deserving of the title!
Happy Birthday my very special and beautiful friend!