Sunday 18 October 2015

Two down - One To Go

I expected to be knackered last night, and I was, but not ridiculously so really. It was long day, but full of fun and excitement. My nights sleep was average, waking every two hours or so all hot and bothered, but then I managed to returned to reasonably peaceful sleep. I didn't stay awake long enough to see Jose's rant/speech. (the only thing about football that interests me!) and I woke up around 8 am ish .. Yeah, I think it was a successful first day out .. and actually quite nice to not have to drive!
Today I feel Ok, woke up with a headache, but that's the norm these days ... felt OK and decided to do three short walks. Going with Nico's gang first I went up to the cattle grid, up the track and took the first left back through the kissing gate. By our standards a very short walk, but great for the gang to get off the property. I decided to do the same with the second lot hoping to take the youngsters a little further, but sadly I found myself struggling and realised I couldn't do a third walk! Gutted! Steve took the youngsters and Mikey to the field, but I'm going to have a break now and hope I can attempt the third walk later! It really is the wrong crowd to miss out!


 Ziva's Crisis - Two big toys, but only one big gob!