Wednesday 14 October 2015

A Peaceful Night For Some ...

Our Lovely Jezi is doing well ... she had a full and peaceful nights sleep, though obviously quite she has got up, eaten the "special" breakfast which I made for her ... and been to the garden for her usual feast of cat poo! Well what can I say???
I did have a giggle last night as I thought that the vet had commented that Jezi had bled a little as there was some fat to go through. FAT? shit, she's as skinny as a rake, to the point we have been adding some extras to her meals to try and fill her out! Thank god it wasn't Ziva, she's like a little pudding on legs!
Seriously the sisters look nothing alike, Jezi is pale coloured, slightly tall and athletic built. Ziva is a richly colored heavier bitch on shorter/stronger legs. To be honest Ziva is very similar in type to Kiri ... though she did not produce that in her progeny, oh hang on yes she did ... Stella (Little Ivy) is very similar to her mum in size and shape, Sammi is more "typical" Blanik being more athletic in build!
Jezi and Nico are already back together, but I think a walk on the lead for Jezi will be necessary for some days. Nico is like a tank and has no airs and graces, if he's coming through, he's coming through and you move or get run over. I guess I need to keep her safe for a week or so now!
I didn't sleep again last night, that's the second night in a row I've seen the clock at ever hour. It's really starting to get to me, as I really don't function well without sleep. Hell I shouldn't complain, I'm here and doing pretty damn well in comparison to some who were with me in Walton ... but I so need to sleep!