Tuesday 27 October 2015

A Bit Of Self Indulgence!

I feel so bloody guilty, my poor dogs are not getting half the exercise they need and deserve. Oh hell I know they adapt, that's the beauty of the breed, but it's still not fair on them is it! They need mental and physical stimulation. Today I'm frustrated, tearful and feel very restricted; I would so love to go off with the kids every day and see the Autumn colours, but I get tired too bloody quickly! I love woodland at this time of year, I want to go to the Nursery, I want to go the Glynllifon, ... but without nagging someone to take me I can't! Now let's face it I only have to ask and Steve would take me anywhere, but that's not the point .. I want to jump in the van and go, get back and take the others out. Before my so called "life changing event" I was walking for 2 to 3 hours most days, now I can't do 30 mins without feeling exhausted, and if I get extra walks like I did on Sunday then I suffer for it for days. Maybe if I had scars on my head it would be more of a reminder for me and make me think. Maybe if I was the type of person who likes to sit and watch TV it would be easier .. but I'm not I want to be out, go walking and not feel like a cabbage for the next few days.
Yes it's photoshopped!!!