Saturday 3 October 2015

A Little Bit Of Normality

Steve was kind enough to take me to Pwllheli show (in Caernarfon - don't ask!) this morning. I have to admit it was a very emotional couple of hours and there where lots of tears, mainly but not exclusively from me! 
Anyway Debbie had agreed to handle Loki and Paula was going to take Sammi in. Sadly Sammi is really chucking her coat and even after yesterday's bath she looks like a plucked chicken. In my current frame of mind I couldn't be arsed to spend more time on her coat and there way no way she was going looking such a state so she had to stay at home. The Naughty Angel was none too pleased!!!
Anyway Loki won his GSD junior class and I was delighted to see him beat the adults and go Best Of Breed again, he's only 13 months ... not bad going is it! After the breed classes we came home and I was sent to bed, (Honest!) before making it back down there for the end of the afternoon judging so Loki could go into the BIS challenge. Of over 30 winners he was shortlisted to the last 8. Dead chuffed and very proud.
This evening Loki is chilling on the sofa, well i'ts been a busy day. And Sammi? .... well she's "vevy vevy  bofed!"