Thursday 8 October 2015

Before Blaniks

Before going to bed every night I straighten out the living room. It's one of my pet hates to walk in first thing in the morning and see a tip ... what happens to it during the day is of course a totally different story. The dogs are my world and keeping the place tidy is never on their priority list! Though we do always tidy and hoover again if we know we have visitors coming, but once it's done it's done really .. and that's the point of having throws on the furniture and carpet tiles with rugs rather than a posh carpet. We share our home with 9 dogs and 6 cats, how the hell is it ever going to look anything other than lived in?
Loki and Nico On New Throws Last Xmas
I loved the berry coloured throws with the black on the sofa that I bought just before last Xmas. It really gives the room a warm comfortable feel.. hides the dirt well, but OMG it shows up all the dog hair and with Jezi and Sammi having their pre-season moult the place looked horrendous. The purply throws and cat pattern ones are really getting old but I guess still serviceable .. but hell sometimes it's good to look nice so it was time for new ones. So, here you go,  before Blaniks this morning ...
Looks good doesn't it! 

But not for long!
Cheers Jezi
I can't believe I just wrote a whole post about throws and furniture
I think something has affected my brain!!!