Wednesday 14 October 2015

Llyn Cop With A New Camera

A Samsung Galaxy 2 Camera - it does everything but make the tea! A seriously smart camera that connects to the internet/facebook etc. Actually does everything my tablet does ... and more. Well chuffed, the photos are crystal clear and the colour vivid and intense. Here's hoping it works as well in Leisure Centre!!
Gail came up today and we both went for a walk to Llyn Cop. My furthest walk so far. It was such a special and memorable walk ... here's hoping Mr S will soon be able to let me go out alone. Don't get me wrong I full understand his concern, he's been to hell and back too, but now it's time to look and move forward.
Fron from LLyn Cop, with and without dogs! 
Look how clear these 2 photos are
even the clouds reflection in the water stands out.
Click photo to enlarge and really see the detail.
Can you see our house?
Nico running towards me in the field shaking the snake toy
not a bit of blurring