Friday 9 October 2015

Last Night

Well it was the worst night since I came home from Walton .. very little pain, I just couldn't sleep. I've looked it up and insomnia along with these awful night sweats are common side affects! Anyone who knows me will know how much I love and need my sleep. Anyway after an hour on Facebook and having gone back to bed I was just drifting off around 2am when Finlay slammed through the bedroom door and woke us up. As is often the case with old dogs it was too late and I found myself washing the carpet and then his feathering and tail before getting back to bed after 2.30am. I saw 3 and 4am and possibly 4.30am too ... but eventually I fell into some kind of uncomfortable niggly sleep that really didn't give me much comfort. So predictably this morning I have a headache and I feel exhausted, but I guess there is more concern about Finlay?
Finlay seems ok, though he's always quite in the morning. I've not fed him yet, I think I'll give it a miss till tea time.