Monday 18 May 2015

Dr. Loki

Home from hospital and Dr. Loki is looking after me now! 
I had to have a Wisdom tooth removed under GA in the hospital today. It was really deep and was on it's side so I never knew it was there until I started getting abscesses last year. Having never had a GA, well really never been to hospital I'm not afraid to admit I was terrified. Anyway all done and dusted, I look like a hamster now and I'm sore and sleepy, but so pleased I slept soundly through it all!
I have to say everyone from cleaner to nurse to the consultants were lovely. (Mr Consultant now knows not to say "alsatian") Seriously I can't praise them and their care highly enough. Though they were concerned when I confessed to having an adult and not necessarily a responsible adult to be with me for the next 24hrs!!! lol