Wednesday 1 April 2015

Memories .... 1996 and Onward

Some of you will remember all of these guys ...


















Obviously Some are doubled up in photos, and Storm and Simba are not here as they didn't mix all that well. Captain and Robbie left with my x Husband in 1995, but I would have fought tooth and nail for that Rottie! The day "he" moved out I moved Sultan in and integrated him with my own dogs! Jake (Chino) and Danni were also a very important part of our lives - both staying longer than they should, and a huge wrench to say goodbye. Later I will find photos of all six, and maybe Enya May too as she was here till she was 5 months, such a star! 
Remember you can click to enlarge, So they are ... 
Pepsi, Blade, Sultan, Nikki. 
Nikki, Dexi, Blade, Seffe, Lia
Louis, Krizzie, Jay, Seffe, Nikki
Kiri, Louis, Finlay, Tali
Asha, Kai, Tali
Asha, Louis, Finlay, Mikey, Tali
Jezi, Finlay, Nico
Ziva, Mikey, Asha, Tali, Sammi. Loki