Sunday 12 April 2015

Louis' Back In Caernarfon

Ian's words "I respect Louis owner Ray a lot for admitting that he couldn't keep him for ill health. I am very sad for him, I am glad that he is a honest owner and bringing Louis back to us. so that we can re home him and I will make sure he will get the best home possible. Louis is very soft and gentle and gets on great with Tasha and Bella. I am going to enjoy the time I have with him with Tasha and Bella lots of fun!!"

My Opinion " Ian and Tracy Turner have not only proved themselves to be great dog people but also responsible breeders by bringing Louis back into their home. I have great respect for them, more breeders should be like them and take responsibility for the puppies they bring into this world. I'm sure Louis will soon be resettled in his new home where they can watch him grow into a stunning adult!"