Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Better times ahead for my friends at Freshfields, sadly too late for me but I will always be thinking of you ... look after my animals for me....



Just some of the dogs that stole my heart over 12 years of working at the rescue centre. All of these dogs had issues, three were never re-homed, the 4th, Sally was re-homed with care. 
Grani and Tara are no longer with us, but both stole my heart.
 RIP my beautiful girls
One eye Sally had huge baggage and was in the room when her owner committed suicide by putting herself alight! Sally was luck and re-homed after a couple of years in rescue.
Scamp - hey the main man. I 100% agree that he's not homeable. But all the staff love him and the biggest wrench of all was leaving him behind. 
So moving on - a new year, new challenges. 
Sadly this chapter in my life is now over.