Tuesday 13 January 2015

Got His Seat!

We had a lovely evening at the ring craft class in Porthmadog last night. Loki had a great time with Noya, Charley and Caio. I equally enjoyed the company of their owners Tish, Madeleine,Wendy and our instructor Arwyn. Thanks to Wendy for this photo of Loki making sure he got a seat!!!! lol
Loki stood and went well and it was great to hear the positive comments. Funny how people in other breeds notice his feet. I'll be honest he has the best feet of any any GSD I've ever had, though Sammi and Ziva have good feet, his are excellent.
Apparently his movement is still very eye catching, he certainly was a very good mover, but in my eye he's gone off at the moment. No I'm not slagging him off, merely making an observation on this stage of his growth! I know he'll change many more times and hopefully he'll come together again by the time he's old enough for the show ring!
Loki coped well with the young and exuberant Great Dane Charley, bless her she really did her best to make friends, but I guess Noya the Malinois is still his best mate.
Hopefully we can make it down to our local club on Thursday ... and maybe go back to this club next Monday. With the coughing and then Xmas he has missed out a little but from what I can see there will be no stopping him now!