Sunday 4 January 2015

Awesome Skies And An Action Shot.

The Mist retreating over the mountain
But what is the blue light in the heather in front of me? 
*****
The last 2 days have been fantastic walking weather. Could have only really been bettered with less of a bite to the breeze I guess, but we can't have everything can we! Today as I set off I could see the mist coming over the Nantlle Ridge, but everywhere else was clear bright blue skies. Within minutes the mist had descended and was circling around us, I've never seen anything like it. Honestly it moved so quickly on the breeze, the temperature dropped and everywhere was dead silent, honestly it was quite eerie. On the way back the mist cleared as quickly has it had descended, how I wish I'd taken my camera ... the phone does it's best but the quality is never as good!
Wait for me Mr Mikey ....