Tuesday 27 January 2015

I Find It So Odd ...



















I put two photo's on Facebook and within an hour one has 4 comments and 27 "likes," the other has no comments and only 2 "Likes!" Personally I love both photos, maybe both are recent personal favourites of the individual dogs ... so why the favouritism?
I guess you realise it's Sammi's photo that is the most popular. From GSD folk to George Michael fans Sammi has a huge following on Facebook. A lot of people shared her birth with me, if you consider regular updates and online photos as sharing that is! But people have really got enthusiastic about her, from the shared birth through the weekly puppy photos to her show wins she has really gained attention. She's beautiful, I wear the rose tinted glasses, I adore my naught angel,  she really stands out in the crowd, but Loki is my baby too!
Yeah Mrs S is feeling emotional, apart from the coughing and spluttering the nurse says it's "her time of life" that's causing the insomnia the night sweats, the emotional outbursts and the other symptoms not worth mentioning. (by her I mean me, not the nurse ... lol!) Well lesser of the 2 evils I guess as with similar symptoms I did worry that hyperthyroidism was on the return.
Anyway getting back to the matter in hand; this is not a one off this is a regular occurrence, but I love this photo of little Loki, and I guess when the owners of his family come online he'll get some recognition too. I'm being over sensitive I hear you scream .... ai, probably!!!