Friday 16 January 2015

More Sad News

RIP Dear Klaus
 21/7/03 - 13/1/15
Roaming Rover Of Blanik x Blanik Deeanna 
Today I received a card from Malcolm and Diane to inform me that they has lost Klaus on the 13th of January. I just can't believe it, two gone from the same litter within two days. I don't have many photos of Klaus as his owners do not have internet access, but I do have this one taken at Xmas a few years ago. 
Diane is devastated and tells me that Klaus was her best friend, her shadow. My heart goes out to them as a family. I know 11 and a half is a good age for a GSD but it's little comfort when you've lost your best friend.
Max and Klaus came into the world together ..
I hope they are now reacquainted at the bridge 
Run free together my "Blanik E" boys.
Louis and Nat are there waiting to show you the way. 
You Have Been Loved