Tuesday 1 August 2017

Weights At 9 weeks

I forgot to mention that I weighed Ross at Pets At Home, he was 6.7kg today, so a tad less than Loki at the same age. (I mean literally only about a lb) 
It's really going to be interesting for me to see how he develops in comparison to Loki.
I can clearly see that Loki has the better coat, but with Larro (Ross' sire) not carrying the L/C gene I knew there was a chance of him having less coat than some of these. At this age Ross has a darker eye and stronger head .. but it'll take some time for him to have a beautiful masculine head like Loki has now! 
Ross 
Loki 
This shows Ross standing, if only I'd been the other side. But at least you can see here what he looks like conformation wise and current colour. Watching the colour change will be fascinating and a new experience for me.