Sunday 29 May 2016

Yesterday At Welsh Northern Counties

Baby Boy Loki manages another BOB 
Sammi was entered but now chucking her coat - so she stayed at home!
She's too precious to loose because of coat! 
This time Loki also managed Pastoral Group 3
That's 18 points total  now - so 7 to go! 
Asha in the pastoral veteran class 

Following someone using one of my photo in such an unkind manner on Facebook last week I had thought of not taking the camera, but then why should we all suffer? More care will have to be taken as to where we point the lens, and more so what I eventually put online. The photo was used in such a derogatory manner and I can only hope the owner of the dog does not use social media. Anyway thankfully following backlash from others it was eventually taken down, but I do doubt the person in question realises how hurtful her post had been.