Friday 13 May 2016

Interesting Walks!

My favourite pic of the day .. not a "set up" just waiting for me and Mikey
No results yet .. and it looks shit .. 
but does Mikey look like he cares???
Ladies!

Such a beautiful morning and I took all the dogs in turns to Llyn Ffynhonnau. I have honestly never seen so many people walking up here on one day. I must have seen 7 lots of people between three walks. What the hell are they all doing on my mountain??? I saw Rachel with her Vizlas, which is fairness is never a problem. Three old men that looked like they'd escaped from somewhere .. they were reading a map that I'm sure was upside down. A woman with a black Lab, a woman with a map .. and of course Bull Terrier Woman! She must get up every morning, read my thoughts and decide to walk in the same spot. She was down at the lake the same time as me on my second walk, and I found myself unable to scream .."TALI" with the usual force and just had to hope the defiant old lady would listen and watch where I was going. On the third walk I had a bit of a shock when we came across someone at the lake sunbathing in her birthday suit, but I guess she had a shock too ... never seen anyone get dressed and disappear so fast in my life!!!!