Tuesday 10 May 2016

Waiting Game

The biopsy is now done and it will be a long week of waiting for the results. The vet agreed that the lump has grown dramatically in three weeks but he reassured me that it wasn't necessarily a bad thing that it was so solid. I can only comfort myself that Mikey is still exactly the same in himself .. lively, energetic and full of fun. He is still eating well and hasn't lost any weight .. yes he's still 42kg! 
Again the vet said that this lump is not something they can remove, so if it's benign all we can do is live with it. My concern of course being it's rapid growth, but he was hopeful that it would reach a point and stop growing. Providing that is manageable for Mikey .. then who cares! 
If the growth is not benign ... well at the moment that is not something I really want to think about!