Thursday 26 May 2016

News

All the little ones are doing well, though there has been some difficulties in sexing them! Last night I was told ...4 girls 3 boys, 2 sable (both bitches) 5 black and tan, but by today it's changed ....2 sable boys 2 black and tan boys and 3 black and tan girls. So funny when a paramedic can't sex a litter of puppies! His excuse was he was tired, their willies are small and he didn't have his glasses on! I told him it's a good thing women don't need their glasses on to find willies isn't it!!!! Honestly so funny!
The dreaded call came today ... I'm to be admitted to Walton on the 4th of July for my stent operation/procedure on the 5th. I know I need the stent, it will make the coiled aneurysm in my brain safe for life, but the thought of more brain surgery sure does scares me!
There's a show on July the 2nd ... Shall I go?????