Tuesday 31 May 2016

Another Male?

Meet Vito Von Bad Boll
A couple of days ago I was sent the pedigree and photos of this beautiful boy. He has been imported in partnership - one of the partners being Heather, Kai & Nico's breeder. I had previously discussed with her that I was looking for a male for Sammi and that I needed to be careful with my bloodlines. I guess this boy's pedigree is another that would be ideal. The "Bad Boll" kennel is very well know and I've had/have dogs in previous generations from this top class kennel. So yeah one to consider! 
I had made my mind up .. it was Ole all the way, but we are only human and we  are entitled to change our minds aren't we? But not in this case, as beautiful as this male is I'm going with my gut instinct .. and my gut is telling me to use Ole! I was so impressed by the boy, I can only hope he produces to type! He's a young dog and without progeny in the ring I know I'm taking a chance, but I figure it's a chance worth taking! This morning David has posted on Facebook ... Ole's first pups are being born in his kennel 2 girls and one boy so far ... exciting times ahead! 
The Beautiful - Ole Vom Pendler