Friday 27 May 2016

Warm Walks

 The light today was a bit hit and miss, one minute bright sunshine the next some cloud cover. Whatever it was a very warm day! 
 Sammi keeping the dirty boys in the dirty ditch! And no the "angel" didn't go in!
 The Ladies - Ziva, Tali and Asha
 So I'm Calling "Tali ..... TaLI .... TALI ..... TAAALLII" 
But there is no point at all! 
If you can't see her click on the photo to enlarge.
Splitting this walk is working well. I load all three into the van, do a 15 minute walk then pop Finlay back in the van and do another 15 - 20 mins. I'm careful to leave the van where I can see it and try to do a circle around it or something. In this weather I have to leave the van door open, though the crate is padlocked. 
Nico has made a big post on Facebook complaining that Finlay had pooed in the van and was not even told off! The pleasure of an old dog eh!